Jun 26, 2013

why i'm always attracted to people I can't have.?

why i'm always attracted to people I can't have.? im TIRED ! really tired :'( 

#DearMrR why when my heart hurt you came and gave me the words that made ​​me smile. Why did you come in when I really need love? why you always make me feel like I'm a very lucky girl if I have you? and why do I have to accept the fact that I will never have you ??? awak, I really wish there was something that I could do to make you fall in love with me . You're hurting me without you knowing...I hate everytime you speak about how much you like someone else, it really kills me. I hate chasing you every day and i hate it when i have to accepted that people i'm really love is love someone else. know what, how i wish one day you're going to wake up and realize how much i love you and still waiting for you. you, the last thing I want to say to you is "I really love you and please help me to hate you? please! "

Ya Allah, give me strength. so that i persevered to go through all this. I was tired of crying. I have no tears anymore .:'(
















No comments:

Post a Comment